VP Digital Marketing
Devising and overseeing the advertising strategy and campaigns for artists and releases across Nettwerk’s roster.
The role will require involvement in an initiative to implement and manage an in-house cross-platform advertising management system. That involvement includes, and is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Assessing suitability of the system for managing advertising activation across multiple social media platforms (TikTok, Google, FB/IG)
- Working with other teams and departments in order to “on-board” artists onto the platform
- Develop reporting requirements and reports on the platform to properly evaluate campaign performance
- Work directly with the VP of Digital Marketing and COO to develop a resource and hiring plan that scales the advertising function across a growing and very active artist roster
- As assigned, work with related technology partners that are developing processes and systems to automate certain functions, including advertising to support legacy music catalogues.
- Participate in discussions and strategy sessions to understand how to better engage with an artist’s and their related community fan bases and influencers.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development of enterprise and business area digital advertising from brief through execution
- Build out and manage team of Ad Managers
- Coordinate simultaneous digital advertising campaigns across multiple overlapping projects
- Consult with stakeholders on appropriate digital advertising strategies, tactics, and performance measures to meet objectives
- Manage advertising programs including timelines, strategic briefs, media plan, ad development, technical/legal reviews, placements and fulfillment
- Manage ad agency relationships and media agency relationships ensuring work aligned with strategy and resources maximized
- Manage and analyze target audience research and develop insights for creative and media.
- Manage reporting of program metrics with media and research agencies, ensuring tracking is in place prior to launch to effectively capture results related to objectives and ad effectiveness; providing analysis with insights/learning for senior management
- Write, edit and manage production of accompanying communications materials and assets across the enterprise
- Develop and supervise media and ad production to meet objectives, including developing strategy, writing, editing, and distribution
- Manage advertising, media, and research budgets including forecasting, planning, implementation, and vendor payments
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- 7-10 years of advertising or related experience.
- 5+ years management experience
- Organized, determines needs, sets priorities, selects and allocates appropriate resources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to analyze data and effectively apply insights
- Comfort and confidence presenting programs and results to C-level managers
Considered An Asset:
- Music industry experience
Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com, with the subject line: Ad Director. We thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Nettwerk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Sr. VP Information Systems
Vancouver, B.C./ Remote
To lead development of Nettwerk Music Group’s internal systems including custom databases storing all artist, album, track metadata, artist contracts, and marketing portal data. Custom media streaming services, XML and FTP delivery API’s, royalty system integration tools and other assorted core company applications.
- Working with our UX teammate on the design, development, and testing of product UI.
- Writing automated tests and ensuring there is adequate test coverage for your source code.
- Finding simple solutions to complex problems.
- Promptly fixing build errors.
- Challenging yourself and the team to experiment with and introduce new and better technologies into the system.
- Participating in iteration planning, testing, bug fixing and deploying releases.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience building large scale online portal & database applications
- A passion for building highly scalable and reliable services
- Ability to coordinate programming efforts between team members.
- Ability to oversee coding style across team members to ensure cohesive applications which are easy to support.
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP stack development)
- Git source control
- Visual Studio development tools