Blush Make TV Debut Tonight On 'So You Think You Can Dance' With Special Guest Snoop Dogg
Blush--Victoria, Natsuko, Angeli, Ji Hae and Alisha--will make their American television TONIGHT when they perform their debut single “Undivided” (FarWest Entertainment) with Snoop Dogg on FOX’s wildly popular “SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE” show. In addition, Fox.com will exclusively premiere Blush’s performance video for “Undivided” featuring Snoop Dogg. For a limited time only, viewers will be able to download the single for free (limited quantity available) from the five gifted girls whose edgy and fun music is delivered with a unique spin. Details available on fox.com/dance.
Last month, BLUSH’s hotly anticipated global debut single--currently #27 on Billboard’s dance chart--premiered on Yahoo.com via the animated video for “Undivided” to an overwhelming response. The animated clip for “Undivided” which also featured Snoop Dogg marked the first-ever music video created solely utilizing the Brushes App for iPad.
(Keep reading for more info...)
“Undivided” is an irresistible anthem of solidarity and devotion that heralds the arrival of a group that embodies the style and spirit of girls everywhere, all with a sound and attitude like no other international act today. The “Undivided” track is produced by Darrell Brown (Keith Urban, Bon Jovi) and Steve Schnur (veteran A&R executive and producer of over 150 soundtrack albums, including tracks by Florence + The Machine and Busta Rhymes) and mixed by Manny Marroquin (Pink, Rihanna). The song’s seductive message of empowerment showcases each girl’s breakout vocals and energy, and each BLUSH member’s personality is as distinctive as her background:
• Victoria--‘Queen V’--is the regal and poised singer/dance with model-looks and an extensive gymnast background who while being raised in Hong Kong recorded several successful singles for the Chinese market.
• Natsuko--‘Nacho’--is the Japanese dance-crew veteran with a Hip-Hop vocal soul.
• Angeli is the sensual singer from the Philippines who was former lead singer of two bands as well as a top contestant on Pinoy Idol.
• Ji Hae, born and raised in Korea, is the seemingly shy former law student with an R&B heart who has earned the nickname ‘Tiger’ because of her wild side.
• Alisha--‘Ali B’--is the youngest member, a multi-talented and multi-lingual Hindi singer/dancer who brings together Bollywood and Salsa with Hip-Hop and World Pop.
Stay tuned for more information about Blush in the weeks to come.
About FARWEST ENTERTAINMENT:
FarWest Entertainment is a Los Angeles, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Singapore-based independent production company that delivers unique multi-platform global entertainment, including Television, Music, Movies, Animation and other high-quality digital content. Creativity is the universal language: Our mission is to bridge Asia and the West through exclusive intellectual properties, distinctive corporate focus and some of the best new entertainment ventures in the world. More information can be found at: www.farwest.tv.
Danielle Romeo | email@example.com